Half Day Pontoon Boat Rental
Enjoy the most sought-after destinations from Hollywood Florida to Miami by water, exploring at your leisure. Be your own captain for the day! Cruise and relax in our comfortable limo style boats with wrap around seating for a comfortable, leisurely cruise. All boats come with a Bimini Top for shade & swim ladder, life vests and all safety equipment on board. Just bring your towels and sunscreen. We offer instruction on all watercraft prior to departure.
The driver of the boat must be born on or before January 1st, 1988 or must bring a current Florida boaters license or certificate of completed Florida Boater's education course.
Groups must arrive 30 minutes prior to reservation time to allow time for instruction and loading, late arrivals do not get extended hours/time as there may be a group directly after you.
Online orders: Maximum Passengers up to 6 people (group must be under 1450 pounds total). Larger groups please call to reserve, larger boats available up to 12 passengers with weight approval.
Up to 8 gallons of fuel included (which is plenty for our route), overages may be charged.
Feb. 26th 1/2 day
- Fun Rental Boats reserves the right to cancel due to weather, or mechanical issues with a raincheck for another day.
- No reffunds within 72 hours on weekdays and no refunds within 1 week notice on weekends/3-4 day holiday weekends which can fall on Fri-Mon. 50% credit back prior to.
- Fun Rental Boats reserves the right to cancel due to weight limit being over and or extra people arriving on the day of. All passengers must be present at time of departure, no mid-trip pick ups allowed.
- Late arrivals of 30 min. or more are considered a "no show", and we reserve the right to cancel the rental with no refund. (This is due to employee costs, scheduling, administrative costs.)
- We reserve the right to charge the card provided for fuel overage, and or any damage (parts & labor) done on the day of rental, and cost can be determined up to 60 days after date of rental.
- No pets, no smoking, no grills, & nothing flamable allowed. The boats are carpeted.
- Items to bring: trashbags, sunscreen, towels, cooler/ice, waters, etc.